Thursday, April 30, 2009

day14 79km 3:37 lagunitas

Did my clothes at a laundromat and met a a couple of people who traveled around the country in their r.v. He was a vietnam vet and his wife told me about a hot springs called mystic run by the guy who made the gratefull dead 'dancing bear' stickers. Its out by reno somewhere. Saw a couple of cyclists and rode on a nice bike path to samuel p taylor state park. I rode up to the store to grab dinner and ran into the cyclists I saw earlier. They were from vancouver and were on vacation. He was riding a pinarello! Met a larger rider who was starting from san francisco to seattle. I don't envy him with those headwinds. He came over and talked a bit, he is going pretty minimal. He doesn't have rain gear or front panniers. Finished the school humor book. achilles feels the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment