Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/14 61 67mi 5:05 lincoln homestead state park,KY

Woke up and took a shower at the truck stop just up the road. Got a late start. Ran into a dog that ran in front of me. Was going about 12 m.p.h. and went down on my right side. Scraped up my elbew and a little road rash on my right hip. Bike is o.k. I think that I might have broken the dogs ribs. Don't feel bad about it either. Cut off about 10 miles going into baardstown by staying on a highway. Ate at a chili's just when a rainstorm hit. When we had finished eating it had cleared up. Ran into a group of ms riders who are going across the country supported. There was a couple from seattle which was neat. They warned us of the dogs up ahead. Camping under a picnic shelter and had some couscous mixed with chili. It was decent. 2 ong days and I should be out of kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment