Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/3 50 0mi chanute,KS

Woke up and organized my stuff. Took a prescription pill and the label read drink with plenty of water and avoid prolonged exposure to direst or artificial sunlight. um.... I don't know how that is going to work but o.k. Maybe I'll turn into a vampire or something. Anyways went to the library and then mailed some stuff home including my sleeping bag and bought some stuff at wallmart. Also did all the laundry that I forgot to do yesterday. Went to the santa fe park and ate dinner. After dinner 2 cyclists came up an they were riding from indianapolis to colorado. One of them, eric, was going to participate in a 50 mile mountain bike race. The other had done the transamerica trail back in 1976 and had toured a bunch in other places. We sat around and talked a bit and then I started reading 'in defense of food' which I'm really excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment