Tuesday, May 5, 2009

day18 0 km sacramento,ca

Woke up to rain today and I really, really didn't feel like getting on the bike. I know, I know. I'm losing my hardman, i'll ride in anything status. But it gives me another day to rest and ice my achilles and hang out withthe wonderful funny family that is the thorne's. Tara, Miles and I wnet to IKEA around noon and then stopped by his new condo that he bought. Rode to the bike shop and bought a rear light for carson pass. It was Art's birthday today and we had some good food and great wine to celebrate. I have definitely got my fill of antioxidants while staying here. I bought some optygen at r.e.i. so will see how that goes. Art used to ride a long time ago before everything started getting developed and we talked about riding for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment