Thursday, May 21, 2009

day34 72mi 6:00 stoner,Co

Got into Colorado fairly quickly and and stopped at dove creek to mail some cold weather gear, books and gifts home. updated my last blogs at an elementary school library. It was kind of wierd sitting there with some kids who were doing some type of science project paper. The landscapes of Nevada are green and rolling and it was very hot today. A ladybug crawled onto my helmet when I stopped to fill up my water bottles and it crawled around for a bit before I tried to gently remove him. Bought some multivitamins and sports drink in dolores. I don't feel bad, but it can't hurt to take them once in a while. Bought some more peanut butter because I finished off the last can. Camped on the side of the road and cooked dinner, which I don't normally do when i campout. Tried not to set the grass on fire because the ground was uneven and my stove isn't very stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment